Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010

Hi Baby Boy!  Your birth mom is at 30 WEEKS today!  You are getting bigger and bigger and your birth mom is still feeling good so I feel like all is right in the world.

Your dad is 37 today.  Boy, we have been together for a LONG time!  We started dating when I was 25, so that means he was just 23 years old.  Funny how time flies, except when you really want it to...I am hoping the next two months go fast though!

I had to do returns and exchanges today and it was all your stuff.  You are so blessed to have so much love in your life little peanut. 

I'm hoping to find out the date you will be born soon.  Then I will start making plans for going out there.  We'll need to find a hotel and we also have some people out there we'd like to see.  They also offered their homes to us, which is really nice, but your mom and a new baby may not be the best houseguest.  I will be a ball of stress, though I hope I will be one of those mom's who is calm with you so you are a relaxed little man.

One last piece of news I want to share with you before I forget is that your birth great uncle is Greg "the Hammer" Valentine.  I never followed wrestling too much, but apparently he was a very well known professional wrestler back in the day.  I think that's pretty cool.  Your dad does too.  He knows who that is so he was excited to hear that! 

That's all I have for now.  Happy 30 weeks...and just for the record, you weigh about 3 pounds, which is like a large head of cabbage.  Love those comparisons!  And I love you!

1 comment: