Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010

We had the Stronka Christmas yesterday since your Grandma Rita and Grandpa Bob will be off to Florida on Tuesday.  You received so many WONDERFUL things from Grandma Rita and Aunt Jill, but my favorite things were the outfits Grandma Rita gave you that used to be your dad's!  As you can see below, these will now be considered "retro" or "vintage" but they are adorable!  I even managed to find a couple of pictures of your dad wearing them!  We also have the blanket that you see in the picture of your dad in the crib!  How special is that little one??!!

 
 

 


So I think these outfits are the CUTEST and I can't wait for you to wear them!! 

And I also let your name "out of the bag"!  Bryson David Stronka...which I just think is so perfect!  Bryson means "the beloved son" and that couldn't be more factual!  We love you SO much!

Your Aunt Cindy is throwing you a Baby Shower on January 29th!  I am very excited!  There are so many people who love you so much little man!  I can't wait for you to meet them!  And they can't wait to meet you too!   

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Love. We need information Lisa if you don't mind, I know how busy you are. XOXO Ros

    ReplyDelete