Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Bryson!  I have been thinking SO much of you the past couple of days and am so happy that at Christmastime next year, you will be here and we will be a family!  I can't wait! 

You got so many nice things for Christmas this year...I can't even imagine what Christmas will be like next year!  Your duffel bag arrived, Aunt Cindy bought you some books and bath products, Grandpa Z got you a gift card (that I used to buy your area rug).  Jill got you some really awesome clothes and a little car seat toy.  Grandma Rita got you clothes and some much needed receiving blankets. 

So I am thinking that in less than two months, we will all meet each other and become a family!  I can't believe it.  On Tuesday you will be 30 weeks!  That's your dad's birthday so it's a nice little gift! 

I love you, and again, Merry Christmas Baby Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment