Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011

Hello little man! You've been keeping us busy over the past few days! Your birth mom texted me on Sunday evening to let us know that she was at the hospital in labor! You weren't quite 34 weeks at that time. I was not expecting that call for about another month, so I panicked a little and started worrying about you and your birth mom. Then I realized how much we still need to do to get ready for you and I panicked a little more! Your birth mom texted me a couple of hours later and said they were able to stop her labor and that they were going to send her home.
I spoke with your birth mom on Monday morning and she told me that she's on bedrest and on some medicine to stop her contractions and to help to develop your lungs. The doctor hopes this will prevent you from being born before February 11. So it sounds like if all goes as planned, that will be your birthday!! You'll be at 36 weeks then.
Your Aunt Cindy is throwing your baby shower on Saturday. She's done so much work to make it a special day! Your Aunt Anjali, Miss Amy and Miss Devonie have also done so much to help! It should be a wonderful day! I'll take lots of pictures so you can see how loved you already are!
So, please stay put little peanut! We sure want to meet you but not too soon! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. YAHOO....it is getting closer. The bedrest is good and I am glad they stopped contractions. That drug is a pretty powerful drug esp since her water didn't break. The shots for the lungs will be great for your little man. Everything will fall into place. Do not worry. I can't wait to see shower pictures. Kudos to your sister and your friends and family. It will be such a special day. I can't believe the time is drawing near. Keep us posted on how things progress. Will keep baby in my prayers. He is so blessed to have so many people loving him already.

    Maryrose

    ReplyDelete